Hospice of Martha’s Vineyard Center for Loss & Renewal
Hospice of Martha’s Vineyard offers bereavement and grief services for our patients and our families. Resources available include:
- Individual grief counseling with Hospice Licensed Social Work staff
- Weekly drop-in support group facilitated by Hospice Licensed Social Work staff. Call the Hospice office for details.
- Focused support groups for a variety of loss experiences facilitated by Hospice Licensed Social Work staff
- Bereavement volunteer visits
- Bereavement letters with grief literature grief and bereavement library
Grief is a process, not an event. Be gentle with yourself as you journey along that sacred path known as grief.