Hospice of Martha’s Vineyard Center for Loss & Renewal
Hospice of Martha’s Vineyard supports anyone in our community who is grieving the loss of a loved one. Support is available whether Hospice cared for their loved one or not, whether the loss was expected or sudden, or whether loss was recent or in the past.
The following resources are available:
- Individual grief counseling with Hospice Licensed Social Work staff
- Weekly drop-in support group facilitated by Hospice Licensed Social Work staff.Call the Hospice office for details.
- Focused support groups for a variety of loss experiences facilitated by Hospice Licensed Social Work staff
- Crisis grief counseling after sudden death
- Bereavement volunteer visits
- Bereavement letters with grief literature grief and bereavement library
Grief is a process, not an event. Be gentle with yourself
as you journey along that sacred path known as grief.
Read more at “What is grieving and how can Hospice help?”